Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brighton


Today I went on a day trip to a city called Brighton. It was about an hour train ride from London. The city is a beach town... go figure, right? You guys didn't REALLY think I was going to go an entire month without some saltwater did you? ;) As soon as we got off the train we literally walked straight out and down to the beach. This beach has no sand. It is a pebble or rocky beach. Slightly uncomfortable to walk on but nonetheless a beach! It also has a pier with an arcade and carnival rides. I rode a roller coaster on a pier, over water... what was I thinking? I'm not entirely sure! After that we walked the strip and paced in and out of stores. Then we sat by the beach while we listening to live music. We realized our time ran out way too quickly as 8 p.m. approached. I'm exhausted! Tomorrow we have plans to go sight seeing in London! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment